Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
AVAILABLE EARLY FEBRUARY. A pleasantly situated three bedroom semi detached property. Gas central heating system and double glazing. Driveway for off the road parking. Walking distance of Urmston Town Centre. UNFURNISHED. NO PETS. NO SMOKERS.
TENANT PERMITTED PAYMENTS
1) Payment to replace lost keys or parking fobs £50 inclusive of VAT
2) Payment to change the rent due date £50 inclusive of VAT
3) Payment to change tenants name on the AST £50 inclusive of VAT
4) Payment to add Permitted Occupier to AST £50 inclusive of VAT
5) Payment to terminate the tenancy agreement early will be the normal Landlord agency re-let fee in addition to any rent due up to and include end of the originally agreed tenancy.
We are members of The Money Shield Client Money Protection Scheme and The Property Ombudsman Redress Scheme.
With a radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
With an angular double glazed bay window. Two radiators. Laminate flooring. Double doors leading to the rear gardens.
With a range of fitted wall and base units incorporating a single drainer sink unit, electric hob ,oven. Washing machine. Double glazed window. Radiator. Laminate flooring. rear porch.
With a double glazed window.
With an angular double glazed bay window. Radiator. Fitted robes.
With a double glazed window. Radiator. Fitted robes
With a double glazed window. Radiator.
With a white suite comprising double width shower cubicle with shower. vanity wash hand basin, low level WC. Heated towel rail. Double glazed window.
There is a gated driveway for off the road parking leading to an attached garage. Lovely good sized gardens to the rear
Rent will be payable monthly, in advance and will be exclusive of council tax and all other utilities. A security deposit of the equivalent of one month's rent will be payable prior to the tenancy start date. No Smokers No Pets Tenant(s) income no less than monthly rent x 30 (£29850)
Paul Birtles Estate Agents, 3 Flixton Road, Urmston, Manchester, M41 5AW
Tel: 0161 747 9095 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org