- OCCUPYING A POPULAR AND HIGHLY REGARDED LOCATION
- CONVENIENTLY SITUATED FOR LOCAL AMENITIES
- TWO SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS PLUS KITCHEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS PLUS OFFICE/BOX ROOM/NURSERY
- WELL APPOINTED SHOWER ROOM/WC
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM-COMBINATION BOILER
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND ENTRANCE DOOR
- SCOPE FOR BUYERS TO PUT THEIR OWN STAMP ON THE PROPERTY
- INSPECTION HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
*OCCUPYING A POPULAR AND HIGHLY REGARDED LOCATION* Conveniently situated for local amenities. Two separate reception rooms plus kitchen. Two double bedrooms plus office/box room
ursery. Well appointed shower room/WC. Gas central heating system-combination boiler. Double glazed windows and exterior doors. Scope for buyers to put their own stamp on the property. Inspection highly recommended. Freehold.
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
With a UPVC double glazed entrance door, a radiator and stairs leading off to the first floor rooms.
With a coal effect fire set within a feature fireplace. Radiator and double glazed window to the rear. Access to:
With a single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cupboard space and working surfaces. Gas point for a cooker, plumbing for a washer and space for appliances. Double glazed window to the side plus an exit door to the courtyard.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
With a radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
With a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
With a double glazed window to the front.
With a walk-in shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator, tiled areas and a double glazed window to the rear. A cupboard houses the combination gas central heating boiler.
To the front of the house is an enclosed paved forecourt with an access gate. To the rear is an enclosed, paved forecourt, also with a rear access gate.