- A SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY THAT OFFERS GREAT POTENTIAL TO THOSE BUYERS LOOKING TO PUT THEIR OWN STAMP ON A PROPERTY
- BENEFITING FROM A REALLY GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- OCCUPYING A POPULAR AND HIGHLY REGARDED LOCATION CLOSE TO WORSLEY VILLAGE
- EASY ACCESS TO THE NATIONAL MOTORWAY NETWORK AND THE NEARBY BRIDGEWATER CANAL
- TWO SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS PLUS KITCHEN
- BATHROOM AND SEPARATE WC
- UNDOUBTEDLY POTENTIAL FOR AN EXTENSION SUBJECT TO ANY NECESSARY PLANNING CONSENTS
- MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED
*A SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY THAT OFFERS GREAT POTENTIAL TO THOSE BUYERS LOOKING TO PUT THEIR OWN STAMP ON A PROPERTY* Benefiting from a really good sized back garden and off road parking. Occupies a popular and highly regarded location close to Worsley Village. Easy access to the National motorway network and the Bridgewater Canal. Two separate reception rooms plus kitchen. Bathroom and separate WC. Undoubtedly potential for an extension, subject to any necessary planning consents. Must be viewed to be appreciated. Freehold.
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
With a radiator. Stairs leading to the first floor rooms with a useful cloaks/storage area off.
With a radiator and double glazed bay window to the front. A fitted gas fire is set within a feature fireplace.
With a radiator and wood effect flooring. Windows provide an outlook over the rear garden.
With a single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cupboard space and wall space that accommodates an oven, hob and extractor. Window to the rear. Tiled areas
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
With a window to the side and loft access point
With a radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front
With a radiator and window to the rear.
With a radiator and double glazed window to the front.
With a white suite comprising panelled bath and pedestal wash hand basin. Over the bath shower with a rail and curtain fitted. Radiator, window to the rear and Linen cupboard. Tiled areas.
With a low level WC. Tiled areas, Window to the side.
To the front of the property is a garden area, there is a driveway for off road parking and to the rear, is a great sized garden offering potential for landscaping.